April- is National Car Care Month!
Pricing is based on most vehicles.
The benefits of a car diagnostic test mean that our mechanics can identify the problem quickly; order parts if necessary and will have the problem fixed before it becomes an inconvenience.
Let us run a diagnostic check and sort the problem out quickly and efficiently.
*Diagnostic is waived if you get any repairs done with us.
*for most vehicles.
Hybrid vehicles diagnostic is $223.34.
If your car is not performing to its full potential, and it's time to get a check-up, remember the following tips to help you save money on repairs:
Once your car is back in tip-top shape, save money by being your car's best friend. By having performed regular preventative maintenance, such as regular oil changes and radiator flushes, you prevent unnecessary damage to the car and save a lot of money in the long run. Regular checkups by a qualified automotive technician will keep your car running better & longer.
Even automobiles need to take a break now and then. If you drive your car everyday the miles will add up quickly, and damage can occur before expected. To avoid this, consider carpooling with friends and coworkers. Today there are many websites that offer car pooling service across the country. Ask around to form your own carpool group. You'll all save on maintenance, and you'll be able to pool your fuel and parking expenses.
As an automobile owner, you have a responsibility to keep your car properly maintained at all times.
Consider it an investment in your car's future, and remember that it could save not only your life but another person's aswell.
The cost of driving has risen significantly in recent years, particularly with the rapid rise in gas prices.
Follow these 7 tips below and you could be driving further for less, and by using your vehicle less you will avoid additional auto service expenses.
1. If you are driving a manual transmission vehicle, use the highest gear at top speeds. Driving at high speeds in low gears can result in 45% more fuel being consumed than needed. This also causes your engine to work harder, and your auto will require service sooner.
2. Keep your tires inflated to the correct pressure. Fuel economy can be improved by up to 5% by keeping your tires properly inflated. The recommended pressure for your tires can be found in your vehicle handbook, drivers side door, and, in some cases, next to the air device at gas stations.
3. Don?t drive erratically. Constantly accelerating and braking consumes more fuel than smoother driving. This also causes more wear on your engine, which overtime will require high auto service expenses.
4. Avoid overuse the air conditioning. Your AC, makes your engine work harder and use more gas.
5. Avoid short journeys. Driving short distances is significantly less fuel efficient than longer journeys. For example, every time your car engine is turned on it is equivalent to idling your engine for one minute. Instead set time aside to walk short distances.
6. Share the journey. Sharing a ride into work (or anywhere) with one or more other people slashes your fuel bill by half by allowing you to share the cost of driving. Many cities have ride share programs, and easily accessible free parking lots next to the freeway entrances.
7. Close your windows. Having windows open at high speeds creates significant drag meaning that more fuel is used. Even if closing your windows means the air conditioning is required it is still more fuel efficient.
Check transmission fluid monthly on a level surface with the engine warm and running, and parking brake on. Shift to drive, then to park. Remove dipstick, wipe dry, insert it and remove it again. Add the approved type fluid, if needed. Do not overfill!
We're committed to providing a stress-free experience to both new and returning customers. Our shop only uses parts from reputable brands to ensure that your vehicle is always ready to drive. Our mechanics are qualified with over 25 years of experience. They are dedicated to providing high-quality auto repairs to keep you safe and happy.
Whether you're coming in for a routine inspection or a repair service, we promise that you will be completely satisfied with our work. We provide 12-month warranties with all of our services for your peace of mind.
We're committed to providing a stress-free experience to both new and returning customers. Our shop only uses parts from reputable brands to ensure that your vehicle is always ready to drive.
When it comes to auto service we believe that excellent customer service is all about information and relationships.
The more you know about automotive services, the easier it is to have a good relationship with your auto shop because you understand exactly what's happening with your vehicle.
So please feel free to visit during normal business hours.
825 Redwood St., Vallejo, CA 94590, US